Later this month Script&Go’s founder and CEO, Benôit Jeannin, will address a wide cross-section of construction and IT professionals on the 1st day of the 2-day 2018 COMIT Annual Conference (#COMIT2018) in London. The conference theme is “Digital Construction, Lighting the Way” and Benoît will present the rationale behind Script&Go’s intuitive solutions at this event. His involvement continues Script&Go’s engagement with the COMIT community, following it’s participation at the Spring COMIT Community Day earlier this year.
Script&Go founder Benoît Jeannin to ‘light the way’ at the COMIT Annual Conference
Benoît’s explains his presentation “Get Digital. Get Mobile. Get Productive” will reveal “the way we help our clients by providing intelligent, intuitive and natural mobile components.” It will provide a diverse professional audience with an understanding of what becoming ‘digital’ and ‘mobile’ in construction refers to, an understanding of the historical development of a graphical user interface (GUI), knowledge of intuitive technologies, a clear overview of current construction management challenges, an understanding of the technology marketplace, our perception of the role of BIM and the associated technological components that our solutions either include or integrate with.
Through reference to use cases of Script&Go’s intuitive solutions by some of our real estate and construction clients, including Groupe Lamotte, Groupe Giboire and Costain, it will critically reveal :
- how digital transformation can be sustainable and cure the ‘pain’ suffered in manual construction management processes and render them paperless.
- how mobilisation of workers, equipped with tablets and smartphone devices and solutions, improves stakeholder collaboration and can cure the ‘pain’ of repeated trips ‘to and fro’ an office and construction site.
In order to highlight how Script&Go can help improve a raft of management processes (from snagging to auditing and reporting) across project lifecycles and so improve productivity, the presentation will also show how :
- Script&Go builds it’s easy-to-use and intuitive software and mobile app systems for the international real estate and construction sectors
- how Script&Go helps educate and develop skills in the industries it serves
- how the intuitive user-friendly software platform Script&Go develops and it’s user-friendly BatiScript and Site Diary solutions help it’s clients with their regular construction management tasks, both on site and off.
For further insight into the presentation topic, see a guest post published by Digital Construction Week “Get Digital. Get Mobile. Get Productive.”
Meet Script&Go at #COMIT2018
To attend the 2018 COMIT Annual Conference you can book here and to arrange to meet at the event and/or to discuss your construction software platform and intuitive solution requirements please contact Script&Go’s UK Country Manager, Faisal Hamid.