BatiScript – Construction Management Software
Every year brings its owns special news. At Script&Go, it’s insolved a major update of our sotware BatiScript. The new version, 1.14, has many improvements but the report module has been extensively redesigned.
What is BatiScript?
BatiScript is a tablet-based software solution that is perfectly adapted to your construction management needs and mobile work allowing you to optimise your construction management and improve your efficacity and productivity.
What are the core objectives of BatiScript ? The main aims of this construction management software are to provide project management, task management and reporting capability through the following:
- having an all-in-one tool to store and work with multiple documents in the field
- allowing teams to work simultaneously on the same project ans site information, thanks to the simplification of collaboration work, user management and workflow rationalisation to facilitate secure data exchange
- deleting time-consuming back-office reporting operations
BatiScript 1.14 improvements : including report module redesign
They are a variety of improvements in BatiScript version 1.14, including complete report midule redesign. These allow users to:
- Create location zones to drawings to automatically fill the “location” text field during defect list management
- Integrate a spell checker
- Create checklists for the same site
- Research defects via a list mode
- Manage images better during export (size settings, image compression and so on)
Report Module Redesign
- Create multiple report forms
- Create reports using structured templates
- Create multiple reports for the same site
- Add as many signatures as owners during the project delivery report generation
An intuitive, pragmatic and economic solution
As with all Script&Go solutions, BatiScript is distinguished by its intuitive, pragmatic. and economic features. It also incorporates unique handwritting recognition technology and a variety of users can directly enter their data into tablets as they do on the paper, in the field.
It’s also possible to synchronise different projects between all the devices (tablets and smartphones) of profesionnals in the fields, so that they can work effectively and simultaneously on the same site or sites. Communication between site teams and external project stakeholders is easy.
BatiScript is cost-effective and the times its users spend ont a site is reduced to a minimum and back-office reporting operations are elimitated.
Script&Go estimates that on average, construction organisations can save
- 30 to 40% of their initial site inspection time
- 65% of their second site inspection time
- 70% of stakeholder coordination time
- 80% of their information distribution time
Request your free demo of BatiScript during 30 days: click here